Neurological Programme from 28.01, min. 21 nights, FB - Full Board, Additional services, pro-medical
The medical programme includes:
- Medical examination with recommendation of treatment;
- Medical consultation with a neurologist or a neurosurgeon;
- Physiotherapy treatment: up to 5 treatment sessions per day 6 times a week;
- Daily kinesiotherapy depending on the patient’s fitness level;
- Educational sessions on how to relieve chronic stress (art therapy, relaxation training or music therapy);
- Consultation with a nutritionist;
- All-day medical care (medical and nursing care).
The programme is designed mostly for individuals who suffered a stroke or spine surgery, as well as those with other illnesses of the nervous system.
The programme is designed to help patients regain their lost motor skills, as well as to increase their functional independence in all aspects of everyday life, using the concept of Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF), as well as neurorehabilitation according to the NDT-Bobath concept.
We recommend sending a filled-in form containing data on the patient’s condition. The form can be downloaded at: www.uzdrowisko-ustron.pl. Please send the document to the Ustroń Health Resort prior to arrival (via post, e-mail or fax).