Locomotor Rehabilitation Programme from 28.01, min. 14 nights, FB - Full Board, Additional services, pro-medical
The medical package includes:
- Medical examination with recommendation of treatment;
- Medical consultation with an orthopaedist or a rheumatologist;
- Physiotherapy treatment: up to 5 treatment sessions per day 6 times a week;
- Daily kinesiotherapy depending on the patient’s fitness level;
- Educational sessions on how to relieve chronic stress (art therapy, relaxation training or music therapy);
- Consultation with a nutritionist;
- All-day medical care (medical and nursing care).
The programme is designed for individuals with recognised arthritis and motor degenerative changes, who had suffered injuries or undergone surgeries.
The aim of the programme is to relieve pain, improve fitness, stimulate the improvement of motor skills and limit the dosage of medications taken.
We recommend sending a filled-in form containing data on the patient’s condition. The form can be downloaded at: www.uzdrowisko-ustron.pl. Please send the document to the Ustroń Health Resort prior to arrival (via post, e-mail or fax).